Friday, September 16, 2011

Zoya Mod Matte



I was so stoked when I saw Zoya Mod Matte. It came in these 3 colours, Lolly (pink), Mitzi (green), and Phoebe (blue). At that time I was so amazed at matte finish polish so I just bought it without any thinking. Glad I did, I am super happy with the colours, especially Mitzi. I never seen such a beautiful green before! I thought Phoebe would be a cream matte like others but it turns out to have a micro shimmer finish. Even though blue has been my all time favourite colour, Phoebe didn't win my heart. Application was hell when I had long nails. Why? Because Zoya's brush is not big. I didn't know it because these 3 polish were my first Zoya so when I got it, I was pretty disappointed. The brush would just runs out of polish in the middle of my nail in one stroke. Layering the polish makes it looks gooey and ugly, especially with matte polish, they dry quickly, so every layer and stroke you add is really visible. But if you have cute short nails, this is perfect. Adding a glossy top coat makes them looks amazing too! So its really a win win.




Click the picture for full HIGH QUALITY image.
I bought these polish myself.

8 comments:

  1. aww they look amazing! they would be no use to me though, since i have long nails :/

    http://lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you take a pic of them w/ a top coat on ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @armyofanimalsYea sure, I need to re-paint it since atm I have Zoya Crystal on my nails, I probably will do it tomorrow ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM GREAT JOB BTW ON THE GLOG LITTLE SISTER!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great polish and photos!!! I hope you don't mind, I added your photo to my "wishlist" page of my blog, with a link back to your site.

    ReplyDelete

I always read comments and they make me very happy :D