Monday, September 5, 2011

Lucky Dip #1 - Water Marbling



Hi guys! This is my first 'Lucky Dip'! What's a Lucky Dip you ask? Well, it's just a challenge I made for myself by dipping my hand into all my polish stash and pick some colours, and whatever colours I get, I have to do a nailart attempt with those colours.

So this time, I got Essie Mint Candy Apple, OPI Mod-ern Girl, CG Happy Go Lucky. What an odd colour combination, I thought. Today I recorded a video for water marbling attempt, so i thought why not make these colours into water marble nailart too. I went for it and I got quite pretty result! It kinda reminds me of retro dress though.. Don't you think so? It does look RETRO isn't it?


Yea... I totally ruined my index finger.. Just after I put top coat on, my other finger bumped into it.. ;__;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always read comments and they make me very happy :D