Thursday, September 15, 2011

China Glaze Skyscrapper & CG In The City



The newest collection from China Glaze offers a lot of city or 'metro' colours, just like the name 'Metro Collection'. The collection offers a range of colours from dark red to to concrete colour. Fans out there were going crazy about this collection, but I don't really feel that hype at all. In fact, I had a hard time deciding which colour I need to get from this collection. My eyes went straight to the glitter polish, and I decided that I need to get CG In The City and Skyscrapper. I don't think I need to review anything like application for China Glaze, as you know, it is amazing.



CG In The City is a very unique colour, clear base, fine glitters in lilac, dark purple (black?) and a little bit of orange. It gives out a dirty city look. It is very pretty and very unique. I can say this colour is my favourite from the collection.



Skyscrapper has a blurple (blue purple) jelly base with blue and silver glitters in it. It looks very gorgeous and reminds me of starry sky above the city. Actually, it reminds me more to Van Gogh's Starry Night painting..



Please click the image for full HIGH QUALITY image.
I bought these polish myself.

3 comments:

  1. wow! lovely colours and you have great nails! : D i love your header also! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lucyclark;D Thanks lucy! I used to have a really long nails but i cut it short cause it's getting weak and yellow.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the color blue.. it's sooo dreamy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always read comments and they make me very happy :D